With a track record of completed projects with companies like Duke Energy and E.On, Pike has a
strong presence in the wind and solar renewable energy market. Whether you need full EPC contracting
or just individual electrical interconnect, collector systems and transmission, you
can rely on our engineering and construction techniques to deliver your renewable
projects on schedule.
The type of work that Pike performs regarding renewable energy includes a variety of projects. Examples include:
- Engineering consulting regarding a solar panel project in California
- A contract to engineer, procure and construct a wind farm substation in Texas
- A contract to engineer, procure and construct a substation to connect a merchant wind generation facility in New Mexico to the transmission grid
- Owner’s Engineer for the Developer
- The electrical EPC for renewables including all phases of engineering (studies to interconnection), material procurement, construction of substations, switchyards, collector systems, transmission lines, turbine wiring and project management.