Pike provides Energy Solutions for more than 170 utility, cooperative and municipal clients.
Our Pike Advantage
defines our commitment to integrity, safety and solutions for:
- Complete turnkey services in engineering, project management, procurement, and construction of transmission, distribution, and substation facilities.
- Design and construction of transmission lines, switchyards and substations, with voltage ratings from 44kV up to 500kV.
- Distribution system design and construction; overhead and underground circuits ranging from 4.16kV to 35kV
- Substation design and construction for new facilities as well as modifications, upgrades, and modernizations of existing facilities.
- Design and construction of transmission and distribution system reliability improvements and distribution line upgrades for major utilities. Generating plant switchyard design, construction, and construction management for hydro-electric, fossil-fired, and nuclear fueled power plants.
- Design and electrical construction of Balance of Plant (BOP) for wind farm projects, including full project management services.
Read more about our Energy Solutions in: